The Ashley Inn offers the ideal surroundings for every event, whether an executive gathering or a family reunion. Offering three meeting rooms and outside meeting venues, The Ashley Inn has something to fit every need. State of the art equipment and a friendly, competent staff are available for your next event just 75 miles north of Boise — a perfect place to gather away from the hustle and bustle of the city without traveling too far.
The Tamarack Room can hold up to 180 people. It features plenty of electrical outlets, WiFi, and an elegant yet casual, relaxed atmosphere. The view of West Mountain is quite a treat as well. The Tamarack Room is excellent for any occasion from meetings and banquets to parties and receptions. We offer catering services for any occasion. Think about this room for your next holiday party, conference or family reunion.
Our Roseberry Room offers a unique feel as you look out a ceiling to floor window overlooking the gorgeous West Mountains. Up to 25 people will find this room very light and refreshing.
We also offer the Cascade Room. This is located on the main level next to the 24 hour pool and spa. 75 people can be seated comfortably auditorium style or 40 at the round tables. The room opens onto our outdoor deck where you can take breaks or even have lunch served.
Best Event…and easiest too
You are considering having the most fun and interesting Reunion, unique Wedding, Anniversary Party or Event here at The Ashley Inn? We’re here to help.
Imagine yourself hearing all the “Thank you’s” from your guests, friends and family for planning your reunion where everyone has the best time ever.
For More Info contact GM, at [email protected] or contact Events Coordinator at [email protected].
Our catering staff will take the work out of feeding your Group at any budget.
Bar catering: Needs licensed and insured bartender.
There are many other options available for cater also in our local restaurants
“Our staff is dedicated to take a very personal interest in your reunion and assist you in making it a true success.” Ashley & Katrin, Owners of the Ashley Inn
Summer days spent in our Kerby Garden and on the Deck provide an ideal setting to just sit and talk while the kids play. With a gorgeous green lawn surround by beds of lovely flowers, you’ll be very comfortable. It’s a great venue for pictures. It’s a great venue for pictures. Also, many have enjoyed sitting over at the private beach at Water’s Edge, visiting with each other as the kids play in the shallow water. Kelly’s Whitewater has a beautiful building for events, also.
The size and ages of your Group determines where you may want to stage it. You can enjoy our large group firepit and BBQ.
For your guests with trailers or tents, they will be comfortable just around the corner at the Water’s Edge Rv Resort on the Payette River.
(208) 382-3120 Open Seasonally May – Oct 15th
There is a beauty in Cascade both fall and winter. Highway 55 is open year round. Tamarack room provides lots of space while keeping warm and cozy. Skiing, tubing and going on an Elk Feeding Sleigh Ride will keep your group interested. Soaking in the natural hot springs surrounded by the pristine forest will relax your group. The springs are open year round.
Up in the Idaho Mountains spring always comes late. It’s cozy at the Inn, quiet and peaceful. Your group may love resting in the natural hot springs found in the pristine forests, 20 min N of the Inn.
We can give you and your family the best rates available, with all the perks and fun included.
We’ll ask you when you’d like to come, how many nights, how many rooms you will need and what meals you’d like to know about.
In-House Catering available or several options in town.
Things to do as a group
- Zip-lining at Tamarack
- Horseback Riding
- Strolling as a group along the banks of Lake Cascade
- Fishing or Golfing Tournaments
- Whitewater Rafting, Family Friendly or WILD
- Kelly’s Whitewater Park, tubing, kayaking or just watching others
- Swimming Party at the Cascade Rec Pool, beautiful & large
- Starlight Mountain Theater- fun live theater
“We had have a couple of Family Reunions at the Ashley Inn. All of our family, on both sides wanted to come to the last one! We ordered a roasted pig from Smokey Davis in Boise and had a Luau that we’ll never forget. Best thing was that in Cascade there are different places to stay, RV or tent camp, depending on your family’s budget. But most of us wanted to stay at the Inn because they made it affordable, included breakfast, swimming pool and spa and gave us warm cookies every night. I highly recommend it.” Camille DeRoos, Meridian, Idaho
Raise money for your organization, while having a great time!
No more selling wrapping paper door to door! Ashley Inn guests work hard to raise money for special things and important causes. That’s just the kind of people they are. Getting up to 90 Fundraiser requests in a month surprised us and we knew we had to create a program. We wish that we could fulfill every request, but that is not possible.
So the 50/50 program OR Buy One/Get One was developed.
If you purchase half of the Gift Certificate, we will donate the 2nd half or if you buy one Certificate, we will donate a second Certificate. You can buy up to 2 nights per year for your event.
- The fundraiser event needs to be approved by our General Manager. The biggest criteria is “How is the Ashley Inn promoted”? We cannot take it as a “donation” or “contribution”.
- The approved organization pays $84.50 + tax = $91.26 (50% rack rate + 8% Id. sales & travel tax) for a certificate valid for a Fireside Room, 2 guests, includes Breakfast. Limit purchase of two each year. Or you may buy one Certificate at rack rate of $169.00 plus tax which = $182.52 and we will donate a 2nd Certificate of equal value.
- Your organization’s name and event will be on the certificate and mailed with your separate receipt. It is valid for one year from your event date.
- We require a form on letterhead from your organization documenting the name, address, phone and purpose of the group or organization.
- Your Certificate will have 7 black-out periods on it. ( including Last Weekend in Jan, First Weekend in Feb, Memorial Day’s Saturday, Month of July-August & Labor Day’s Saturday and New Year’s Eve )