Ashley Inn is opened, healthy and wearing masks. We are enjoying our guests who also are wearing their masks.
- Before you check in: Your guestroom will have been cleaned with soap & water and then disinfected and then will sit untouched until you check-in. Treatment includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, remote controls, toilets, and sink faucets.
- For the safely of our guests and staff, there will not be any “stay over” service during your stay, but if you need anything, we will be glad to provide it to you. Additional towels, sheets, coffee cups, etc. for example.
- Ashley Inn developed a new way of distributing our warm cookies.
- Breakfast is still available to our guests. Also, our guests have been taking this opportunity to support our local restaurants.
- Our heated swimming pool and spa are open using social distancing since we learned that the CoVid-19 is not spread through pool water.
- Masks are to be used in the hallways and lobbies. Masks do not have to be used in your guestrooms.
- All the Restaurants and Watkins Pharmacy and most stores are open and available in Cascade.
LakeFront Grill & Bar (208) 382-4653
Remington’s Fine Dining (208) 382-5700
Reo’s pizza (208) 382-5100
Thunder Mountain Burgers (208) 382-5052
Gramma’s Homestead (208) 382-4602 Breakfast, Reuben, Grampa’s Burger
Whistle Stop (208)382-4700 pizza, chicken strips, breakfast
North Fork Cafe on Main St. Breakfast, Sandwiches, Salads (208)382-6700
D-9 Grocery Store Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8am to 7pm, Fri-Sat: 8am to 8pm, Sun: 9am to 6pm
(208)382-5621 Emergency phone (208)630-4899 [email protected]