Refresh Yourselves Before Summer Hits
- You must mention "Spring for Me" to get this special savings.
- * Fireside Room, 2 people, breakfast included and of course cookies at night. Extra people $10 per night, Kids under 12 FREE ...
- Book Online. Book any two consectutive nights May 9 - 25th. Must put "Spring for Me " on the line"Special Requests" .Your discount will be taken at Check-in.
Only can stay one night? Still just $136* or 15% disc on any available room
Breakfast for everyone! Waffles topped with strawberries & whipped cream, fresh baked pastries, Hot Chocolate, Vanilla Cappaccino, and so much more.
DON'T FORGET THE COOKIES AT 8 PM!
We will be baking hundreds of them from May to Sept.
State Record breaking PERCH, just waiting for you to come fishing in Lake Cascade. We know fishing is all about the time you spend together, but now you can do that while catching THE BIG ONE ! Idaho Fish & Game
Bring your bikes or use our tandem bicycle, built for two.
Many trails around the Cascade area, but our favorites are the Crown Point Trail along Lake Cascade and The Strand beside Payette River.
Gold Fork Hot Springs is a favorite for a lot of our guests. 20 min N on Hwy 55 towards Donnelly.
- $8 Adults, $6 Kids 11 & under Cash only
- Noon - 9 PM (Sat open 'til 11 pm)
- Closed Tuesday
Perfect time to bring out your ATV's for some mountain springtime riding. Anderson Creek Road is a favorite for all the Cascade locals, as well as other trails.